Adult tickets to all varsity football games are $7. Adult tickets to all other Union sports are $6. Student/senior citizen tickets are $4 to all varsity games.
Adult tickets to junior varsity and junior high sport events are $5. Student/senior tickets to all junior varsity and junior high tickets are $3.
Tickets for individual varsity football games may be sold in advance, the week of that game. Information for any advance sales will be posted on this web page.
Dates have been set for 2022 Union Football season. We have five regular season home games, including the 2022 MidFirst Bank Backyard Bowl. We hope you plan to join us in cheering the 2022 Union Redhawks on this year!
After our first season in the renovated stadium, there are a few changes for the coming year:
- Ticket prices have decreased this year due to only having 5 home games:
- Lower-level chair backs: $100.00 per seat
- Upper-level chair backs: $75.00 per seat
- Reserved bleachers: $50.00 per seat
- Upper-level Section B is now General Admission
- Those who had seats in Section B, Rows 11-27 will be contacted soon to select new seats
As in past years, if you plan to renew your tickets, you can keep what you had or make changes to your seat selection. To begin this process, we ask that you take a moment to complete an online Season Ticket Renewal Form. To ensure you keep the same tickets, please complete the form by June 30.
If you do not plan to renew your season tickets for the 2022 season, please let us know by completing the form and selecting the "I do not plan to renew" option.
Details for purchasing, changing and NEW season tickets will be released later in the summer. In the meantime, please consider a membership in the Union Football Booster Club, and/or a RedZone Membership.
All Sport Passes
Due to COVID-19 guidelines regarding venue capacity, All-Sports Passes will not be sold for the 2020-2021 school year.
Senior Citizen Passes
Seniors are invited to become Gold Key Club members and attend any of our school-sponsored activities as our guest! Ask for passes here.
Union Tuttle Stadium Policies
- No signs, banners, or flags attached to the stadium fences or bleachers.
- Union Public Schools is a Tobacco Free Facility.
- No outside food or drink allowed.
- No re-admission for students. Ticket stub and/or stamp can be used for re-admission for adults.
- No animals or pets of any kind allowed with the exception of service animals.
- Proper credentials required for Pass Gate, Field Access, and Press Box.
- No backpacks allowed.
Handicapped Guests / Companion Seating
There are designated handicapped/companion seating areas on both the home and visitors side of the stadium.
Concessions / Restrooms
Concessions and restrooms are available on both the home and visitors side of the stadium.
Codes of Conduct
- Make sportsmanship a priority for students, parents, fans, coaches, and athletes.
- Security and Administration are available for those who cannot display good sportsmanship.
- AED Units are located in the UMAC and also on field with Union’s certified athletic trainers.
- Union will have medical doctors and certified athletic trainers available for all teams.
- Water access is available on the sidelines. Ice will not be available unless prior arrangements are made with the Union Athletic Training Staff.
- In the event of an emergency, call 911.
- At this time, face coverings are strongly encouraged, but not required.
- Social distancing is encouraged when possible.