- Home /
USEF Online Auction (District Calendar)Where: District Wide
Start: All Day - March 26, 2019
End: All Day - March 26, 2019
The Union Schools Education Foundation Online Auction is open now. Highlights include personalized parking spaces at the High School, suites and reserved seating at Commencement, lunch with principals, choose your lockers and lots of sports and fine arts. Visit: https://one.bidpal.net/2019usefauction/welcome
Add this Event to Your Personal Calendar 2019-03-26 00:00:00 2019-03-26 00:00:00 America/Chicago USEF Online Auction The Union Schools Education Foundation Online Auction is open now. Highlights include personalized parking spaces at the High School, suites and reserved seating at Commencement, lunch with principals, choose your lockers and lots of sports and fine arts. Visit: https://one.bidpal.net/2019usefauction/welcome District Wide
Tulsa Area Schools Technology Symposium (District Calendar)Where: UMAC, 6838 S. Mingo Road
Start: 9:00 a.m. - March 26, 2019
End: 4:00 p.m. - March 26, 2019
The 7th Annual Tulsa Area Schools Technology Symposium (TASTS) on March 26 will showcase many innovative solutions from various vendors that schools may not be aware of as well as training/certification opportunities as well as training and certification. The event runs 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. at the UMAC, 6836 S. Mingo Road.
“The main focus of this symposium continues to focus on how technologies can be incorporated into the instructional process as well as new advances in various infrastructure innovations,” said Todd Borland, executive director of Information Technology for Union Public Schools. “The symposium is designed to provide real world examples on how technology can influence the learning process and not a direct sales presentation. Participants will consist of many IT directors, administrators, and teachers from across the state.”
“We estimate roughly 60 school districts will attend including around 300 attendees,” Borland stated.
Below is just a short list of the many great breakout sessions scheduled:
- Advancing Cyber Security and Technology to Oklahoma and Beyond
- K-12 Filtering Solved: Get Smart about Your 1:1 Rollout
- Total Email Protection-Securing Beyond the Gateway
- Network Redundancy– 5G Ready!
- How do cybercriminals operate? What you need to know and what you can do?
- Easily train your staff to identify fraudulent emails
- Establishing a predictable 1:1 technology budget
- Facial recognition security solutions for K-12 environments
- Disaster recovery in the cloud
- How to identify internal threat detection and prevention
- Emerging innovations: VR, Blockchain, and Artificial Intelligence
- Data protection and security for K-12
- Explore possibilities of compute, storage, data, app deploy with Amazon
- Free Stuff! Join Kensington's advisory group and get free samples
- Using Microsoft Azure in the cloud