In compliance with HB 1276 of the Oklahoma legislature, Union Public Schools will make available the date, time, place and agenda of each regularly scheduled school board meeting and special or emergency meetings.
All regular meetings of the Union Public Schools Board of Education are conducted on the second Monday of each month (*unless otherwise noted), beginning at 7 p.m., in the Education Service Center Board Room, 8506 East 61st Street, Tulsa, Oklahoma. For additional information, telephone 918-357-6015.
Regular Meeting Dates
January 20, 2020 / February 10, 2020 / March 9, 2020 /
/ July 13, 2020 / August 10, 2020
September 14, 2020 / October 12, 2020 / November 9, 2020 / December 14, 2020
Union Pubic Schools is expecting a larger than normal crowd at the Board of Education meeting at 7 p.m. Monday evening, July 13. As a result, we are going to start the meeting at the Service Center, and then suspend the meeting to move the Board meeting to the Union High School Performing Arts Center, 6636 S. Mingo Road, where the meeting will reconvene. Hopefully, this location change will provide enough space for social distancing. Masks will be required. For those of you who would like to watch the meeting from the convenience of your own home, you may view the livestream link here: https://www.youtube.com/c/unionuview. View the agenda for July 13, 2020.
If you plan to attend the Monday, July 13 meeting, here are some things you need to know:
- A simple Covid screening will occur and temperatures will be taken for all who enter.
- Masks are required!
- If you want an opportunity to speak to the Board at the meeting, approximately 12 people will be allowed to speak before the business section of the meeting and up to 12 more can speak at the end of the meeting.
- All speakers will be limited to three minutes. We will be using a timer.
- Speakers must go to the ESC to sign up before the meeting begins. The signup period is between 6:45 and 7:00, but please note that we anticipate a line.
- If you are not signing up to speak, we recommend that you do not go to the ESC since parking is limited. Just go straight to the High School PAC and find a place to sit. The meeting will reconvene at 7:45 at the HS.
- When you get to the High School, you should park to the east or the north of the UCA entrance.
- Enter through the UCA entrance.
- A section of the PAC is being reserved for employees, but it is possible that the space reserved will not be sufficient, depending on the turn out.
Thank you for considering these guidelines as you decide whether or not to attend the meeting in person.
- June 26, 2020 (Special) / Minutes
- June 12, 2020 (Special) Part 1 / Part 2 / Part 3 / Minutes / Board Report
- May 15, 2020 (Special) / Minutes / Board Report
- April 15, 2020 (Special) / Minutes / Board Report
- March 27, 2020 (Special) / Minutes / Board Report
- March 16, 2020 (Special) / Minutes
- March 9, 2020 / Minutes / Board Report
- February 10, 2020 / Minutes / Board Report
- January 20, 2020 / Minutes / Board Report
- December 9, 2019 / Minutes / Board Report
- November 11, 2019 / Minutes / Board Report
- October 14, 2019 / Minutes / Board Report
- September 9, 2019 / Minutes / Board Report
- August 12, 2019 / Minutes / Board Report
- July 8, 2019 / Minutes / Board Report
- June 25, 2019 (Special) / Minutes
- June 10, 2019 / Minutes /
- May 20, 2019 / Minutes /
- May 3, 2019 (Special) / Minutes
- April 15, 2019 / Minutes /
- March 25, 2019 (Special) / Minutes
- March 11, 2019 / Minutes /
- February 21, 2019 (Special) / Minutes
- February 11, 2019 / Minutes /
- January 25, 2019 (Special) / Minutes /
- January 21, 2019 / Minutes /