Posted Date: 03/05/2021
Free breakfast, lunch and supper meals will be available during spring break for any and all children! These meals will be offered at the Union 6th/7th Grade Center and Ellen Ochoa Elementary Monday, March 15 through Wednesday, March 17, from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m., giving families two days’ worth of meals each day. We hope you can take advantage of this opportunity to provide your children with healthy, free meals!
Related. Schools will be closed March 15-19 for spring break. The Education Service Center will be open that week but closed Friday, March 19.
Free Meals Continue in 2021
All students and children will continue to receive FREE breakfast, lunch and super snack meals through June 30, 2021, which includes students attending school in-person and virtual/distance learning students and any non-Union students or children, as well.
Families may choose any school site listed below to pick up meals. Once you arrive at the site, you will call a phone number to arrange curbside delivery.
Weekday pick-up will be offered as follows:
8:30 to 9:30 a.m. Every Weekday at:
• Andersen Elementary, 1200 S. Willow, 918-357-8241
• Boevers Elementary, 3433 S 133rd E Ave., (front loop) 918-357-8350
• Cedar Ridge Elementary, 9817 S. Mingo, (north loop) 357-8634
• Roy Clark Elementary, 3656 S. 1003rd E. Ave., (bus loop) 918-357-8534
• Darnaby Elementary, 7625 E 87th St S., (west loop) number 918-357-8748
• Grove Elementary, 10202 East 62nd Street, (east loop) number 918-357-8856
• Jefferson Elementary, 8418 S 107th E Ave (south loop) 918-357-6610
• Moore Elementary, 800 N. Butternut Place, (north loop) 918-357-6991
• McAuliffe Elementary, 6515 S. Garnett, (bus loop) 918-357-6542
• Peters Elementary, 2900 W. College, (east loop) 918-357-6741
• Rosa Parks Elementary, 13702 E 46th Place S., (east loop) 918-357-6810
8:30 a.m. to 10 a.m. Every Weekday at:
• Ellen Ochoa Elementary, 12000 E 31st Street, (east loop) 918-357-8434
9 to 10 a.m. Every Weekday at:
• Jarman Elementary, 9015 E. 79th St. S., (bus loop) 918-357-8952
10 to 11 a.m. Every Weekday at:
• 6th/7th Grade Center, 10100 E. 61st St., (west loop) 918-357-8083
11 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Every Weekday at:
Union High School, 6636 S. Mingo Road, (north loop next to track) 918-357-7227
4:30 to 5:45 p.m. Evening Pick-Up Every Weekday at:
• Union 8th Grade Center, 6501 S. Garnett, (bus loop) 918-357-7810
Weekend Meals and Holidays/Spring Break/Professional Days/Conference Days
Union Schools will pass out two day’s worth of meals on Thursdays and Fridays to cover the weekend. We will also provide meals on other days off during the week such as holidays, spring break, professional days, and conference days on the school day before the days off.
Super Snack Meals
Union Public Schools will now offer “Super Snacks” to take home after school at elementary schools and at a later date for the secondary school students. Hopefully, these nutritious super snack foods will provide some nourishment for your students when they get home and provide your family some relief and assistance with food. There will also be a weeks’ worth of educational resources, links, and activities they can do at home in the meals sent home on Mondays.