All full and part-time employees,
If you are diagnosed with Covid-19, the district will pay for your leave during your 10 days of isolation without reducing your leave accruals. Here are the requirements to receive district paid leave:
- Employee must provide a positive Covid-19 test result from a medical provider, which includes Walmart and CVS pharmacies, to Human Resources at [email protected] or fax to 918-357-6191.
- Home or antibody tests will not be not accepted.
- Employee will be paid for their normal work schedule during the 10-day isolation.
- There will not be a 30-day waiting period after start date.
- The 10-day isolation period will start on the date of the positive Covid-19 test.
- The 10-day district paid Covid-19 leave may only be used once for the 21-22 school year. District paid Covid-19 days do not carryover.
- If the employee delays taking the Covid-19 test but is out sick, the days delayed in testing will be at the employee’s own accruals.
- For those employees who have tested positive beginning July 1, 2021, HR will contact you about reversing your accruals.
The following is a list of clinics and pharmacies currently providing PCR Covid-19 testing:
If you are interested in receiving the Covid-19 vaccine, the vaccine is free. Please visit https://www.tulsa-health.org/coronavirus-disease-2019-covid-19/covid-19-vaccine for clinics and appointments times.
Jay Loegering, SPHR, SHRM-SCP
Executive Director of Human Resources
Union Public Schools