Posted Date: 07/13/2020
The Union Education Service Center is now open to the public and is following special guidelines during the pandemic.
• All visitors will be required to wear a mask.
• All visitors will be given a brief COVID screening, including checking their temperature.
• A security officer will be at the Service Center from 7:45 a.m. to 5: p.m. each day to handle the screening of visitors.
• Setting appointments with ESC personnel is encouraged.
• HR and Payroll will meet with new hires by appointment.
The Enrollment Center is also open to the public for New Enrollments and Address Changes.
Enrollment Hours and Procedures
1. The Enrollment Center will be following Social Distancing CDC Guidelines with a maximum of five (5) patrons in the building.
2. Only one guardian to conduct business per family. Children and guests will not be permitted.
3. We ask that you check in and wait in your car until called by phone.
4. A face mask will be required at all times during the visit.
Thank you for your cooperation in keeping everyone safe.