- Home /
- Departments /
- Support Services
The Union Support Services Division strives to create, support, and maintain an exemplary learning environment. Through efficient and thoughtful planning the division supports the district goal of 100 percent College and Career Ready for all Union students.
The hundreds of dedicated and hardworking employees in the division maintain more than 2.8 million square feet of facilities serving more than 15,000 students. The district includes 13 elementary schools (grades PreK-5), a 6th/7th Grade Center, an 8th Grade Center, a 9th Grade Center, the Union Alternative School (grades 9-12), a High School (grades 10-12), the Transportation, Operations, and Maintenance complex, and an Education Service Center.
See the statistical section of the Comprehensive Annual Financial Report for additional enrollment and facility details.
The Support Services division has developed purpose statements in each of its departments to ensure quality and service for the Union Public School district and to continue Union's tradition of sustained excellence.
1. To create and foster an attitude of customer service
- All support services personnel will be provided the appropriate on-going training and tools to do their job effectively.
- All support services personnel will be encouraged to complete tasks in a timely manner.
- All support services departments will use available technology to aid efficiency, accountability and service.
2. To model and maintain a positive culture based on honesty and integrity
All support services personnel will be expected to be ethical in all communications and business practices.
All support services personnel will be positively reinforced through recognition programs in their respective areas.
All support services personnel will be encouraged to consistently model good character and ethics.
3. To promote and demonstrate teamwork by aligning divisional goals with the district vision and the search for continuous improvement
Support services directors will communicate the annual division and department goals that support the overall mission of the school district.
Support services directors will be expected to develop and achieve annual goals.
Support services personnel are encouraged to pursue individual goals that further the mission of the school, district and enhance personal development.
Support services personnel are encouraged to contribute their knowledge and expertise to provide a safe and efficient work environment.