Union offers drama programs the middle and high school levels, including a middle school musical in the fall and an-district musical each spring. In addition, the High School and 9th Grade Center present other programs in the fall and spring, provide half-entertainment during pep assemblies and assist with video productions. Elementary schools also share dramatic presentations during special musical assemblies under the direction of their music teachers.
High School REP Schedule
State One Act…. September 29-30
One Act Performance - MY MAESTRO…..October 4-7 7pm PAC
Musical Auditions October 2-6 PAC
Musical Performance LITTLE MERMAID….. February 7-10 7pm and 2pm on Sat PAC
Film Fest….. March 9 7pm PAC
24 Hour PLAY Fest…..April 6-7
REP Showcase….. April 17-21 7pm STUDIO
TOP/REP Auditions…..May 7-9
Corn Awards….. May 11
Troy Powell will direct the High School shows. Teacher web page
9th Grade Center
Note: Theatre of Professionals (TOP) is also a 9th-12th grade class even though students perform at the 9th Grade Center.
Fall Show: The Insaniity of Mary Girard - October 25-28. Tickets are $5 at the door. Showtimes are at 7 p.m.
Spring Show: Harvey - April 30-May 5. Tickets are $5 at the door. Showtimes are at 7 p.m.
Tony Schneider, Theatre Teacher, 918-357-4324, will direct the 9th Grade Shows.
Union Public Schools Drama Parent Association
Union Theatre email: email@example.com
- Kelly Ryan (918) 695-2498 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Steven Ryan (918) 695-2149 email@example.com
- Gidget Cissell (918) 230-8656 firstname.lastname@example.org
Fund raiser/Publicity Chairpersons
- Kristi Winett (918) 633-4057 email@example.com
- Kaysie Steele(918) 640-3754 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Joy Cheek (918) 845-6205 email@example.com
- Mardelle Thomas (918) 850-2521 firstname.lastname@example.org
REP Parent Representative