- Home /
- Employment /
- Certified Personnel
To be considered for a certified position, the applicant must have a valid Oklahoma teaching certificate. Please contact the Oklahoma State Department of Education for information regarding teaching or administrator certification.
Union Public Schools is an E-Verify participant. If you are applying for a position, please clink this link. Union Public Schools participa en E-Verify. Si usted esta aplicando para una posición, por favor haga clic en este enlace.
IMPORTANT NOTICE TO APPLICANTS: Offers of employment with Union Public Schools will be contingent upon successfully passing a fingerprint-based criminal background check and a post-offer drug test. See Criminal Record Search Procedures for Applicants for the District’s background check policy and see Board Policy 4026 for the District’s drug testing policy. If you are recommended for a position with the District, you will be provided specific instructions regarding the required background check and drug test.
- Job Openings & Applications Once you have completed the online application, you should continue to apply for each posted position of interest to you.
- Certified Salary Schedule
- Oklahoma State Department of Education
- Teachers' Retirement System
- Oklahoma Commission of Teacher Preparation (Highly Qualified Offices)
- Certified Job Description
- Certified Exit Interview
- Information for Employees Resigning/Retiring/Terminating Employment
- Employee Self Service Instructions
Union Public Schools is an equal opportunity employer.
Union Public Schools is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal and state civil rights statutes, laws and regulations. Discrimination is prohibited against any person in recruitment, selection, promotion, transfer, retention, discipline, pay, or other terms and conditions of employment, in access to facilities, in treatment of individuals with disabilities, or in any aspect of operations, because of race, age, color, religion, national origin, gender, disability, or veteran status. Discrimination is a violation of the law and will not be condoned or tolerated in the district. Complete Notice