- Home /
- Employment /
- Human Resources
The Human Resources Department coordinates district recruitment, employment, benefits, compensation, employee policies and compliance.
The district school sites are staffed with a full complement of personnel, including teachers, counselors, nurses, media specialists, administrators, teacher aides, computer technicians, food service staff, secretarial staff, and custodial staff. Moreover, school staffing includes those who support our programs for student involvement, including tutors for academic programs, as well as athletic and spirit coaches, and those who support our Fine Arts programs. Additionally, bus drivers serve each of our school sites, supported by those who maintain our buses and coordinate routing.
The Education Service Center is staffed with personnel who perform district-wide functions, including the management of curriculum and training programs, the management of Information Technology resources, as well as those who manage the child nutrition, transportation, maintenance and custodial services, and those who manage and support financial aspects of the district, such as payroll, receipt and management of funding, payment of invoices, and other critical business functions.
Human Resources Staff
- Cynthia Solomon - Senior Executive Director of Human Resources
- Jay Loegering • Associate Director of Human Resources
- Letha Estep • Administrative Assistant for Senior Executive Director
- Melissa Brock • Manager of Hiring, Data & Claims
- Susan Crowder • Director of Professional Standards
- Robbie Lee • Certified Specialist
- Arianna Hernandez • Support Specialist
- Dulce Jimenez • Benefits Supervisor
- Sue Johnson • Benefits Representative
- Lynne Dawson • Secretary/Substitute Placement
- Christine Quinn • Provisional Hiring and Technical Specialist
- Chantil Best • Benefits/Human Resources Representative
- Sarah Mantle • Human Resources File Clerk
- Sally Hill • Human Resources Clerk
- Carlene Foust • Receptionist
Union Public Schools is an equal opportunity employer.
Union Public Schools is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal and state civil rights statutes, laws and regulations. Discrimination is prohibited against any person in recruitment, selection, promotion, transfer, retention, discipline, pay, or other terms and conditions of employment, in access to facilities, in treatment of individuals with disabilities, or in any aspect of operations, because of race, age, color, religion, national origin, gender, disability, or veteran status. Discrimination is a violation of the law and will not be condoned or tolerated in the district. Complete Notice
*Los solicitantes o los empleados que necesiten ayuda en llenar las solicitudes o formularios de empleo, o tal vez necesiten ayuda entendiendo las políticas del distrito. Pueden comunicarse con Ana Hernandez ya sea por correo electrónico haciendo clic en el enlace o llamando al 357-6054.