Handbooks for students are overseen by Teaching and Learning. If you have a question, please contact your principal or school counselor at the school site.
Handbooks are updated each summer and posted online on this page for students at the beginning of the school year. Handbooks contain information on subjects from dress codes to student discipline to grading scales to special programs.
Parents and students should review the handbooks each year. They may download handbooks from this page for a copy to keep at home for reference purposes.
The Board Policy Book contains student policies established by the Board of Education which govern the Union Public Schools District. Policies are reviewed regularly and recommendations are considered for approval by the Board as necessary. Visit the student section on the Board Policy page for information on items from dress codes, bullying, attendance, residency and more.
Download handbooks below. Virtual books allow you to "flip" through pages on-line. Handbooks are usually updated by online around the end of July/beginning of August.
- Early Childhood Handbook for Parents
- High School (10-12) / Virtual Book
- 9th Grade Handbook / Virtual Book
- Elementary Schools (English) / /
Information about buses is included in the elementary handbook. / Virtual Book
- Elementary Schools (Spanish) / / Virtual Book
- Alternative School / Virtual Book
- College Planning Guide / Virtual Book
- 6th/7th Grade Center / Virtual Book
- 8th Grade Center / Virtual Book
- Extended Day Program Handbook