Union Public Schools

Advanced Search

Welcome to Union Public Schools! Visit our centralized enrollment office at the Education Service Center. All students new to the Union Public School district and former students who have withdrawn from the district must complete enrollment. Students must be residents of the Union Public School District, living with a parent or legal guardian.

Union has experienced significant growth in the past decade.  In 2012-2013, enrollment reached 15,299. See Comprehensive Annual Financial Report.

Bibi Huertas
Lead District RegistrarUnion Schools

Willima Crittenden
District Registrar

Tamara Tate
District Rigistrar

Enrollment Center
6011 S. 89 E. Ave

The Enrollment Center for Union Schools has MOVED. The new offices are located at 6011 S. 89 E. Ave (61st and 89th E. Avenue) in the former Arvest Bank Building.

918-357-6150 or 918-357-6154 or 918-357-6198
Fax: 918-357-6151

Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. 

Jackie White
Senior Executive Director of Federal Programs
Jetsy Trosper
Student System Data Manager
Chrissy Crites
Student System Analyst
Shelia Parker
Residency/Truancy Officer

Myriam Puleo
Parent/Homeless Liaison


Union Public Schools, Independent District #9, Tulsa County, is a premiere Oklahoma school district “ahead of the curve” on college and career readiness and expanded avenues for individual student success with support from our community. Its strong sense of community is underscored in its theme, “Working to Form a More Perfect Union.”

---------------------------------- ITEMS to BRING to ENROLLMENT -----------------------------------

Proof of residence is required. Acceptable proof includes two of the following, one must be from the primary category and all the proof must be in the parents' or legal guardians' name.

  • The primary proof must be one of the following: Current (within 30 days) gas, water, or electric bill, signed lease agreement or house contract that is current.  Documents must be in the parents' or legal guardians' name.
  • A second proof of residence may be any of the following: Bank or credit card statement, cable bill, cellular or home phone bill, DHS letters, pay stub or another utility bill - in the parents' or legal guardians' name.  The district will not accept driver's licenses, checks, or pieces of mail as proof of residence.

Immunizations records are required. All series must be complete.

3-Years and
4 DTaP/, 3 Polio, 1 MMR, 3 Hepatitis B, 2 Hepatitis A, 1 Chickenpox
Kindergarten - 6th Grade 5 DPT/DTaP*, 4 Polio*, 2 MMR, 3 Hepatitis B**, 2 Hepatitis A, 1 Chickenpox
7th-9th grades
5 DPT/DTaP* + 1 Tdap booster, 4 Polio*, 2 MMR, 3 Hepatitis B**, 2 Hepatitis A, 1 Chickenpox
10th -12th grades
5 DPT/DTaP*, 4 Polio*, 2 MMR, 3 Hepatitis B**, 2 Hepatitis A, 1 Chickenpox
* Unless the 4th DPT/DTaP & 3rd Polio were given on or after the fourth birthday.
** Previously unimmunized students ages 11-15 may receive a 2-dose series of Merck Adult Hepatitis B vaccine; all other children (younger or older) must receive 3 doses of Hepatitis B vaccine.

A certified birth certificate is required for students enrolling in Early Childhood (3 years), pre-kindergarten, kindergarten and first grade. Hospital certificates cannot be accepted.  Students must be 3, 4, 5, or 6 years old on or before September 1.  

Student Social Security Number - Requested but not required.

Other Information - Tribal Citizenship card or a CDIB Card (Certified Degree of Indian Blood,) transcripts for secondary students, Special Education (IEP); court appointed custody documents, if applicable; address of the previous school, and telephone numbers for students’ doctors and emergency contacts. 

---------------------------------- BRING ABOVE to ENROLLMENT -----------------------------------


High School parking permits and activity cards

High school parking permits are $25, and students must provide their car license tag number and driver's license number to purchase a permit. Activity cards are $25, which includes admission to Union home athletic events and fine arts performances. Intermediate High School parking permits are $25 and activity cards are $25. Activity cards are for athletic home events – not playoff games or state games, and fine arts concerts  but not all school musicals or drama performances.

Bus route maps to be posted at schools.

Visit the transportation page for information.

Student Planners - 6th, 7th and 8th Grades

All sixth, seventh and eighth grade students are asked to purchase the Student Planner, which includes the student/parent handbook. The planners are $5.00.

Additional Links