- Home /
- Departments /
- Food Menus
NEW - Union now offers ability to make online payment for meals
Union Public Schools is excited to offer MySchoolBucks®! This online payment service provides a quick and easy way to add money to your student’s meal account using a credit/debit card. MySchoolBucks®! is an upgraded software version of the MyLunchMoney®! program that was piloted this spring at several sites.
- Convenience - Available 24/7 on the web or with the Mobile App for your iPhone, Android or Windows phone!
- Efficiency - Make payments for all your students, even if they attend different schools within the district. Eliminate the need for your students to take money to school.
- Control - Set low balance alerts, view account activity, recurring/automatic payments & more!
- Flexibility - Make payments using credit/debit cards.
- Security – MySchoolBucks adheres to the highest security standards, including PCI (Mastercard Payment Card Industry standard) and CISP (Visa Cardholder Information Security Program).
Enrollment is easy!
- 1. Go to www.MySchoolBucks.com and register for a free account. Click the “SIGN UP TODAY” button.
- 2. You will receive a confirmation email with a link to activate your account.
- 3. Add your students using their school zip code, school name and student ID.
a. 5 or 6 digits without any leading zeros
b. Can be found on report card, Infinite Campus parent portal, Student ID card, class schedule or call the Child Nutrition Department at 918-357-6131.
- 4. Make a payment to your students’ accounts with your credit/debit card.
A program fee may apply. You will have the opportunity to review any fees and cancel if you choose, before you are charged.
If you have any questions, contact MySchoolBucks directly:
• Visit myschoolbucks.com and click on Help/FAQ’s
Hot Lunch Program
Union students have the option of bringing their lunch or purchasing a hot lunch, sandwich or salad in the school cafeteria. Elementary students should purchase lunch tickets from the cafeteria manager between 8:30 and 8:45 a.m. Schools can accept either a daily cash payment for meals or a pre-paid dollar amount ranging from $1 to $200. If lunch money is lost or forgotten, a student is permitted to charge lunch for three days only.
Elementary students are allowed three lunch charges only. Upon accumulating three charges, the student will be served a cheese sandwich and milk. No lunch charges are allowed at the secondary level.
Food may not be ordered from outside vendors and/or delivered to school without prior permission from the principal. Parents must check in at the school office first when delivering food items. Parents must be present with the student in the cafeteria if food is brought in from outside.
Students may pay for an entire month or an entire semester. Money is deposited in each child's lunch account and deducted daily. With pre-payment, students do not need to carry money to school on a daily basis.
School breakfast will be available at all Union Public School sites. The cost for a student breakfast at the elementary level is $1.20. Lunch prices are subject to change during the school year as the need arises.
Parents, are you looking for extra money? Cafeteria jobs are available now and the hours are convenient. For more information, contact the Child Nutrition Department at 918-357-4321.
Parents are always welcome to join their children for lunch. The price of an adult ticket at the elementary or secondary level is $3.20
Union Child Nutrition is proudly purchasing locally grown, fresh, ripe, organic tomatoes from Eden Veggies located in Broken Arrow. We are working to provide the most nutritious foods and support the local economy, as well.