- Home /
- News /
- Student Life
Union students compete in Run to the Well
Originally posted April 15, 2019
Jarman, Jefferson, McAuliffe, and Rosa Parks kids ran in the Run To The Well this past Saturday in Jenks. See Rosa Parks recap here.
Jarman 5th grade student Elizabeth McGee (pictured) won the 9-12 year old girls age division at the “Run To The Well” 5K this past Saturday at the Jenks River Walk. She placed 25th out of all female runners and 67th overall in the entire race.
Jefferson 4th grade student Dylan Taylor placed 4th just out of the medals in the 9-12 year old boys age division, with a time of 25:42 which was good for 24th place overall in the 5K.
Jarman Students 9-12 year old Divisions:
- 4th grade student Keenan Brown placed 8th in boys division
- 3rd grade student Samatha Walker placed 13th in girls division
- 4th grade student Jaylen Hooks placed 14th in boys division
- 5th grade student Tristan Myers placed 15th in boys division
- 3rd grade student Aaden Brown placed 16th in boys division
- 5th grade student Andrew Brown placed 17th in boys division
- 3rd grade student Julianna Harris placed 17th in girls division
- 3rd grade student Gabryella Nnanna placed 19th in the girls division
- 5th grade student Abigail Te’o placed 7th in girls division
- 3rd grade student Pranavi Tawade placed 8th in girls division
- 3rd grade student Madalyn Smith placed 12th in girls division
- 4th grade student Brookyn-Blake Huseman placed 13th in boys division
- 4th grade student Nathan Carey placed 18th in boys division
- 1st Grade Teacher Annabelle Henry placed 5th in her age division!
Great day for the Union family!
Scott McCrary-Community School Coordinator
Union Public Schools, Jefferson/Jarman Elementary
McAuliffe had 12 students participate in the 5k: Mariana Guerrero, Ruben Mendoza, Mikel Lee, Catelin Ambrocio, Brianah Mendoza, Angela Chavez, Allison Vega, Tien Nyguen, Audri Calderon Snawder, Heiress Newton, Zuleika Gaxiola, and Amber Guzman.
Brianah Mendoza placed 1st in the girls' division 8 and under. In the 9-12 girls'division, Catelin Ambrocio placed second and Mariana Guerrero placed third.
Run Club coaches were Carly O'Dell and Hayley Whorton.