- Home /
- News /
- District News
Union to offer payments online for several services
Originally posted November 20, 2017
Union Public Schools is excited to offer online payments for non-child nutrition activities. We are launching InTouch Receipting software on a limited basis for some district wide services with the expansion to school-based activities at a later date.
This online payment service provides a quick and easy way to pay for your student’s Extended Day Program (EDP) fees, retiree health insurance, facility rental invoices and substitute teacher workshops using a credit/debit card.
InTouch Receipting provides:
- Convenience - Available 24/7 on the web!
- Efficiency - Make payments for all your students, even if they attend different schools within the district. Eliminate the need for your students to take money to school.
- Control - View account activity, reprint receipts & more!
- Flexibility - Make payments using credit/debit cards.
- Security – InTouch Receipting adheres to the highest security standards, including PCI (Mastercard Payment Card Industry standard) and CISP (Visa Cardholder Information Security Program).