- Home /
- Parents/Students /
Welcome to Union Public Schools!
Are you new to Union Public Schools? You can register to enroll online in three easy steps Follow the links to begin the registration process.
1. ONLINE ENROLLMENT
2. Free/Reduced Meal Application
3. Bring your verification documents to the Enrollment Center
Union Enrollment Center
6011 S. 89 E. Ave - Map
Tulsa, Oklahoma 74145-8734
Mondays & Wednesdays, 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Tuesdays & Thursdays, 7:30 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Regular Hours resume July 30
Monday, Wednesday, Fridays, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Tuesdays and Thursdays, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Online registration allows families who are new to Union the opportunity to register their children from the comfort of their own home. Please complete these forms online and bring your verification documents listed below to the Union Enrollment Center, 6011 S. 89 E. Ave., to finalize your registration. Completing these forms online will expedite your wait time. If your child is currently a Union student you do not need to register. LOG ON HERE.
All students new to Union and former students who have withdrawn from the district must complete enrollment. Students must be residents of the Union Public School District, living with a parent or legal guardian. Any student who has moved during the school year or summer must bring verification.
- Enrollment Procedure / Inscripciones de los estudiantes
- Items Needed to Bring to Enrollment
- Free/Reduced Meal Application - See Informational Flyer
- Three-year-old Enrollment Info
- Change of Student Information Form / Forma de Cambios de los Estudiantes
- Initial Enrollment Participation Form / Forma Inicial de Participacion de Inscripcion
- Home Language Survey (English) - Spanish / Vietnamese / Russian
- Residency Appeals
- Foster Care Plan
- Oklahoma birth certificate request form or contact the Tulsa Health Department
- Need a birth certificate from another state? Visit the National Center for Health Statistics
If your child has any of the following conditions (diabetes, seizure disorders, allergies and asthma) or other health conditions which the nurse should be aware of, please contact the nurse at your child’s school.
- Medical Information / Información médica
- Authorization for Exception to Medication Policy
- Request for Administration of Medication during School Forms
- Food Menu & Prices
- Graduation Requirements
- Test Scores
- Extended Day
- School Addresses / Map
- Bus Routes
- English Learners
Proof of residence is required. Acceptable proof includes two of the following, one must be from the primary category and all the proof must be in the parents' or legal guardians' name.
Immunizations records are required. Appointments for missing immunizations will not be accepted, all series must be completed at the time of enrollment.
Custody Documentation (if applicable) - Joint Custody Plan, DHS placement papers, or Court-Appointed Guardianship.
Student Social Security Number - Requested but not required.
Transcript (official or unofficial) from previous school for students in grades 9-12; Withdrawal slip or report card from previous school for grades 6-8; Elementary report card for grades K-5 is recommended.
Other Information - Parents'/legal guardians' photo ID; Tribal Citizenship card or a CDIB Card (Certified Degree of Indian Blood,) Special Education (IEP); address of the previous school, and telephone numbers for students’ doctors and emergency contacts. Proof of all household income is required for the Early Childhood Programs (prior year taxes1040. W2, last two paystubs from all places of employment or letter from employer on employer letterhead.)
Union Public Schools, Independent District #9, Tulsa County, is a premiere Oklahoma school district where “Together We Make a Difference” on college and career readiness and expanded avenues for individual student success with support from our community. Why families choose to attend Union
Thank you for sharing your children with Union Public Schools!